That is showing you the correct information.

Please be sure to read this:

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/fundamentals.html

In particular, for your question:

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/fundamentals.html#proclife

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.