Mak wrote:
> Hi.
> I've written an file with the following comands:
>
> String ausgabe;
> try{
>    java.io.BufferedWriter fos = (new java.io.BufferedWriter(  new
> java.io.OutputStreamWriter(
>       openFileOutput("testfile.txt", MODE_APPEND ))));
>         if (ausgabe.length() != 0){
>              fos.write(ausgabe);
>         }
>
> catch (FileNotFoundException f){
>    System.out.println("Not found");
> }
>
> Everything works and on the emulator i've got no problem.
> The written file "testfile.txt" can be found in /data/data/mypackage/
> files.
> But on my G1 the folder "/data" is empty, no folder /data/packages can
> be found with
> "Astro File Manager" or LindaFileManager.

Probably, that is because they cannot browse /data due to security
restrictions.

> Anyone any idea where to find the files of my applications?

They are in the same spot on the device as they are in the emulator. You
just cannot browse to them. However, you can use adb pull to download them.

> Why do i have only the folders /data, /sdcard and /system on the
> emulator but
> on the device there are much more?

You have all of same folders on the device; you just cannot browse them.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com