On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 1:13 AM, Marco Nelissen <marc...@android.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Stoyan Damov <stoyan.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This is a showstopper, and I'm experiencing for the 2nd time.
>>
>> Shouldn't be hard to find, if the apt tool developers have created a
>> .map file for the release build.
>> It seems like the dev has dereferenced a null pointer (see below).
>
> 012FA000 is not null :)

Yes, my bad, I thought the code was dereferencing *ecx, which it isn't :(
Anyway, the crash is consistently happening in the same place.
Also, my comment on finding the function where the crash occurred by
opening the release build's .map file still holds.

> Are you using any ninepatches with a large number of stretch regions,
> by any chance? If so, that bug has already been reported and is fixed
> in cupcake.

Nothing like that. I've just added a very simple class, and used it in another.