I have a similar problem: When putting different widgets in a
listview, things get out of hand.

I had three custom relative layouts and a spinner in that listview,
and everything worked fine. I then added another spinner and a button,
and now the spinners do not update their focused/clicked state anymore
(they respond to click/touch events, but they do not visually appear
as being clicked). The button however, still behaves normally but only
until I select an item from a spinner; after that, the button also
stops updating its state when being clicked.

Is there any general rule to obey to when putting things with custom
click handlers in listviews?