From: Nox <v.beh...@googlemail.com>
Subject: [android-developers] Re: Spying camera application
To: "Android Developers" <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 1:37 PM

I think you are only allowed to do it, if you write in the application
that it takes every 2 mins photos.
But is your target only to make screenshots???

On 28 Mrz., 18:31, srikanth reddy <sri_reddy...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hi
>
> Instead of sending the images to the internet can I able to save the
images  in  memory card.I want to develop application to take the pictures
automatically, before running first time user should asked for the
permission.Once application is installed with user permission it should start
working automatically.

<android-developers@googlegroups.com>