hey guys
Just wanted to tell you that I have tried the new 1.5 firmware
(Cupcake) on my PC (Emulator)

I tried the virtual Keyboard and some of the the other new features.

About the localization, There are lots of languages like Polish,
Russian, Chinese, Japanese, German, Spanish, French, and some others

However, when I tried all of them, I found many of them do not work!

Sadly, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Portuguese, Korean, Danish, Hungarian,
and Finnish are the ones that do not work.

I even removed the Arabic supporting font I installed before from the
emulator just to know if it at least support to read them, but the
don't!!

Moreover, you cannot write in the working languages. The menus change
and they are supported to be readable even if you don't apply them.
Unlike the rest. I tried to browse Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, and Thai
wikipedia pages but I could not read their characters in the Android
platform.