So i found this thread and try to set drawable to the ImageView ( as a
content  ) img.setImageDrawable(drawable) and still I have a only
first imaage displayed but the weird thing that if i check isRunning
on the animated drawable it returns true .

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/4a8dfff18f0abd86#