Hi all.

Is it possible to add a downloaded application to submenu at option
menu?

For example,
First download a image edit application,like PicSay, from Android
Market .
Move to Gallery menu and then view any image.
At this point, I would like to edit this image with the downloaded
application by selecting a option menu(like, Edit)
which invokes the download application(PicSay).

So, Can I add the downloaded application to the Option menu? or
submenu of other option menus?
This option menu isn't shown at option menu list until the application
is downloaded.

Plz share your valueable knowledge.

Best regards.

skan95.