Do you use onPreferenceTreeClick(PreferenceScreen, Preference)?

If not, it would probably help if you could post your code here.
Otherwise it is very difficult to see what you have already done and
what you are trying to do...

It really should not be difficult what you are trying to accomplish...

Peli