Hi All , I definitely have a memory leak problem and i'm trying to
figure out there. After 6-10 config changes i'm getting out of memory
in regards to  BitmapFactory.  I'm kind of suspect that this is going
on within adapter.
 I have a listview . ListItems are an thumbnail image ( ImageView )
and TextView for text.

Here is the getView code.

                                if (convertView != null )
                                        newView = convertView;
                                else {
                                        LayoutInflater layout =
LayoutInflater.from(mContext);
                                        newView =
layout.inflate(R.layout.list_item, null);
                                }

                                TextView tView = (TextView)
newView.findViewById(R.id.title);

                                tView.setText(nItem.Title);

                                ImageView iView = (ImageView)
newView.findViewById(R.id.image);

                                Bitmap thumbnail = nItem.getThumbnailBitmap();
                                if (thumbnail != null) {
                                        iView.setImageBitmap(thumbnail);

and get ThumbnailBitmap() is basically
BitmapFactory.decodeByteArray ..  Is it possible that i'm leaking
drawables ? Heap is not increasing by the way .