Hi,
      I configured the username and pwd from DevTools->Google Service
Login successfully on the  1.0r2 emulator and i found the account
infomation is stored in the
\data\data\com.google.android.googleapps\databases\accounts.db, but i
did not find the " Googleapps " package in the open soucecode. If
there is no "Googleapps" ,how to get the account from user ,do we need
implement the same application ourself or google will update this ?
Thanks !

--
Best Regards!