Hi all,
    I tried to show a picture in local file system in a imageswitcher.
But I could see nothing but a black screen in fact.
Here is my code:

    public void onItemSelected(AdapterView parent, View v, int
position, long id) {

        Uri imageUri = Uri.fromFile(imageFileDir.listFiles()[position]);
/*
imageUri has the value of "file:///data/data/
com.Android.Hust.PoliceMap/app_c/2.jpg", and the file 2.jpg exists
indeed.
*/
        mSwitcher.setImageURI(imageUri);
    }
When I debugged it, it showed me the message "resolveUri failed on bad
bitmap uri: file:///data/data/com.Android.Hust.PoliceMap/app_c/2.jpg".
 Is anyone can tell me how to solve this problem and show my picture
in the Emulator?
Thank you in advance!