Hi I am writing an application which reads the xml data and just
prints it.

The xml data consists of some escape sequence characters like &," ...

I am using DOM parser for this.

When trying to print the data, I am not able to get the original data.

The code, I am using is:

         Document doc = null;
                        is = urlConn.getInputStream();
                        doc = db.parse(is);

                        org.w3c.dom.Element feed =
doc.getDocumentElement();

                        NodeList nl = feed.getElementsByTagName("videoItem");

                        Node el = (Node)nl.item(j);

                                        NodeList nl1 = ( (org.w3c.dom.Element)
el).getElementsByTagName
("id");