As it is known, the default format to be recorded is AMR. Is it to possible
to replace it with another one, e.g. mp3 or qcelp? Frankly speaking, I want
to let OpenCore support recording qcelp which is just one type of audio
format.
Could you please give me some clues about it, or what should I prepare or
pay attention to? A summarizing info is also appreciated.  Many thanks in
advance.

I've issue this question at
https://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&zx=1mf4sjv3oovlo&shva=1#starred/1203efc288afc0b5.
I'm sorry if it trouble you again. Please reply it just here. Thanks again.

david