I did not say otherwise but the best I can do right now is guide you
and help you solve your issue.

We are aware of what you're saying and we understand. Repeating it
over and over will not, unfortunately, make things happen differently.
Believe it or not, we heard you the first time. (And we were even
smart enough to think about it ourselves ;-))

I cannot, at the moment, give you more information about the SDK but
we're working hard on having one available as soon as possible.

--
Romain Guy
Android framework engineer
romain...@android.com

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on