Hi all,

I'm tring to catch events from phone calls. For some reason the event
"state changed" happens only when the main activity is started. After
that I'm trying to simulate the call using eclipse DDMS tool but
unsucessfully.
Should I listen in background thread instead?

What is wron with following code?

public class main extends Activity {

        @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

        TelephonyManager myPhoneManager =
                (TelephonyManager)getSystemService
(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);

        PhoneStateListener myPhoneListener = new PhoneStateListener()
        {
                public void onCallStateChanged(int state, String phoneNumber)
                {
                        TextView tv = (TextView)findViewById
(R.id.phone_interaction);
                        tv.setText(String.valueOf(Calendar.getInstance
().getTimeInMillis()));
                }
        };

        myPhoneManager.listen(myPhoneListener,