:) That's great to hear.  I know how these things go, so I assumed
that it was being worked on.  I also understand the complexities of
bringing out an NDK.  But personally, that's high on my list of
desired features.  Even one that can't link against any external
libraries would be a good start as it would allow for solid physics
engines and scene graph engines to be constructed.  Not to mention the
benefit of C/C++'s lower level type system, which would allow for the
construction of fast, memory efficient math classes.  :)

    Thanks for your efforts and support,
        Anton