This is not the right solution, although it may work.

It looks like your process can not be destroyed completely because
there are still some running threads active. This is bad news.

When your app's 'onDestroy' is called, make sure to properly stop
these threads.
Or at least let the operating system handle the killing of these
threads when necessary by making these threads daemons
(thread.setDaemon(true)).