No matter what method google comes up with, somebody is bound to crack
it and then your apps are back out in the wild for all to freely
download.  I'm sure there are some methods out there that will at
least delay the crackers a bit, but not forever.

Perhaps there is a way for google to correctly identify phones with
root access and not allow copy-protected apps to be downloaded, I
guess I'd have to give up root in that case although I'd hate to lose
my WiFi tethering and apps on the SD card.

On Apr 7, 11:40 am, "Al Sutton" <a...@funkyandroid.com> wrote:
> There is alwayshttp://andappstore.com/AndroidPhoneApplications/licensing.jsp

True, but it would be nice to have the official market be up to par.

~clark