Hello Android,

We have purchased a ADP1 phone and we want to flash cupcake image onto
it. We are using Ubuntu hardy 8.04.1 host.

We referred the instructions provided in
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/9d37e184f92d19f3
and
http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/device.html#setting-up

When tried commands adb devices  and fastboot device they both run
forever with no response.

We tried connecting device to ubuntu PC after bootup and also in
fastboot(END+CAMERA key) mode. Both times the device is not listed.

We also tried installing drivers in windows xp using USB drivers
provided in 1.1 SDK but adb doesn't list the device.

We have no clue what is going wrong. Please show some light on this.

BR,
Shaddu