Hi Guys,

I'm having the same issue. I just go a dev phone and i'm used to wiping the
database of my ap by removing it using eclipse from the
/data/data/<my-ap's-namespace>/databse.db location.

Now i'm developing on a dev phone I don;t have access to /data/.

I've installed terminal emulator but I need to know what command to use as a
recursive chmod on data returns the error message 'bad mode'.

# chmod 777 -R /data/

Any help greatly appreciated! I'm trying different database setups, the sql
is bundled with the apk, the database remains upon reinstallation of the app
via eclipse and hence I need to remove it manually (A better approach would
also be a welcome suggestion).

Cheers,

Gav