Hi,

I am trying to flash images to ADP1 G1 Android device. For this, I
have tried to Setting up a Device for Development as follows:

   1. Login as root and create this file: /etc/udev/rules.d/50-
android.rules.

        SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0bb4", MODE="0666"

   2. Now execute:
        chmod a+rx /etc/udev/rules.d/50-android.rules

But, still I am not able to list the device on giving adb devices  OR
fastboot devices.

Again I have tried as below steps.

1) Make an "android" group and add yourself to it.
2) Found out the Vendor ID of your device using lsusb. The vendor ID
is the number before the semicolon.
    $ lsusb
    Bus 005 Device 005: ID 0bb4:0c02 High Tech Computer Corp.
3) Create a rules file as root.
    # cat - > 70-android.rules
    BUS=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0bb4", GROUP="android", MODE="0660"
    <ctrl>-D

4) # /etc/init.d/udev restart

But, still no luck for me to list the device on giving adb devices  OR
fastboot devices.

Can anyone help me to list the device to flash the images onto it.

Thanks & regards,
Lumit