Hi,

There was a discussion on this earlier (http://groups.google.com/group/
android-developers/msg/59f5c1ad46e6b94c) - could someone confirm
whether the functionality of updating a built-in/system application
with a app published on the Android Market will be available in
cupcake?

If I have an agreement with the device manufacturer/operator to pre-
install my application on the device, I want to be able to publish an
update to the application later via Android Market. I will have access
to the same certificate as was used to sign the original application
that was bundled with the device.

Thanks,
Ashutosh