Hi

This must be something very simple but I've tried almost everything
and still can't get this to work.

Basically I've made a custom LinearLayout view with a TextView and an
ImageButton to be used as a row for a ListView. The moment I use an
ImageButton tapping on the row does not highlight the row any more.
Moreover, I can't 'focus' the rows using the trackball, nor can I set
focus on the button.

If I remove the ImageButton and replace with an ImageView, the Row
highlight/selection works. How can I get row selection/highlight along
with ImageButton highlight at the same time?

Many thanks!