But this is a RingtonePreference - I'm not starting the activity from code.
 RingtonePreference is defined in preferences.xml (which defines how the
Preferences are laid out).
All I know is that the request code - not the *result code* - that is
returned is 100.

I need to know the name associated with that value 100... I can't find it
anywhere :-)

Thanks
Rob