On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 2:52 AM, Mattaku Betsujin <
mattaku.betsu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I built from GIT cupcake source as well as the HOME button in the emulator
> still doesn't do anything.

I don't know exactly what you did, but I'm sure that the "cupcake" branch on
the open-source tree is not working properly. You need to build from the
"master" branch instead at the moment to get something working.

For the record, the cupcake changes have been integrated into the master
branch already.

> I understand that the SDK, especially Windows-based one, may be lacking,
> but is the HOME button in cupcake supposed to work the same way as in 1.0?

Yes, HOME *should* just work. It's probably another configuration problem,
where a file is missing from the generated system image for some odd reason;
certainly not a deliberate change.