I notice that the reason for that many error is because R.java is not
generated. I have learned that R.java won't get generated if the project is
not created as android or if there are errors at the start up of the project
or if there are errors in res. I have created the project as an android
project properly. I have errors in res tho.

Here they are
Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
Class com.android.camera.UploadService does not exist
AndroidManifest.xml    Camera    line 14    Android Problem
com.android.camera.PhotoAppWidgetProvider does not extend
android.content.BroadcastReceiver    AndroidManifest.xml    Camera    line
206    Android Problem
ERROR Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with
value '@android:style/Theme.NoDisplay').    AndroidManifest.xml    Camera
line 223    aapt Problem
ERROR No resource identifier found for attribute 'configure' in package
'android'    appwidget_info.xml    Camera/res/xml    line 17    aapt Problem
ERROR No resource identifier found for attribute 'initialLayout' in package
'android'    appwidget_info.xml    Camera/res/xml    line 17    aapt Problem
ERROR No resource identifier found for attribute 'updatePeriodMillis' in
package 'android'    appwidget_info.xml    Camera/res/xml    line 17    aapt
Problem
ERROR Error: String types not allowed (at 'stretchMode' with value
'spacingWidthUniform').    gallerypicker.xml    Camera/res/layout    line
20    aapt Problem