What Mark said, you probably meant DISTINCT.

For reference, the Sqlite3 doc on SELECT is here:
  http://www.sqlite.org/lang_select.html

Also remember that you have the sqlite3 binary either in SDK/tools or
via adb shell. It can be handy to simulate your select manually once
before you code your query.

R/