Xav,

We're 6 months in and on the 3rd firmware release, lessons should have been
learnt already.

Personally I don't care whether it's intentional or not. The end result is the
same for me in that Google are once again involved in the release of some new
Android related functionality and once again the development community seems to
be pretty low on the list of considerations.

Al.