Actually you can modify wpa_supplicant and add a new driver that simulate
WiFi. driver_wired is a good base for that. You also need to add
wpa_supplicant and dhcpcd services to init_goldfish.rc. Take a look at ADP
to get hints about this part.
And then you need to invoke emulator with an additional network interface.
Good luck

--
François