I'm attempting to get build my project with the early preview SDK,
targeting 1.1 and am having problems getting AIDL files to recognize
imports for Parcelables. In the previous ADT you could right click on
your project, hit "Android Tools" and have an option something like
"Generate AIDL for Parcelables".  This would create a file
project.aidl in your project's root containing a line for each
Parceable in your project.

With the new SDK/ADT anytime I try to import a Parcelable in an AIDL
file I get "Couldn't find import for class ... " even though I still
have the project.aidl file in the project's root.  Also, the option to
generate the AIDL for the Parcelables is no longer available.  Anyone
know how to get your Parcelables noticed in the new SDK?

Thanks,
Zach