Thanks Mark.  Yes, was trying to get the media scanner to work, but
gave up
after numerous tries.  Last attempt had me trying to debug the lack of
connection
to the media connection.  I spent so long on it, I decided to hold
that off til
the next release and build the power off / power on into the marketing
message
(no one will know you are taking pictures, even if they look in
pictures!).  I think
the problem may really be that people do not really know how to turn
the phone off
completely.  Some just think turning the screen of is all that was
needed....I added
some to the documentation and the sales continue with less
complaining.