On Apr 14, 11:14 pm, Tomasz Stechly <tomasz.stec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> While dex-ing a jar I am getting the the following. Does anyone knows
> how to fix it? Supposedly build-no-debug should help but I cannot find
> any reference to this flag in android source.
>
>   [apply] com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: local variable type
> mismatch: attempt to set or access a value of type
> groovy.lang.Reference using a local variable of type
> java.lang.Object[]. This is symptomatic of .class transformation tools
> that ignore local variable information.

The dx option you are looking for is "--no-locals". That said, if you
can file a bug and include a sample .class file that fails in this
manner, then that will help us (where "us" is probably "me") evaluate
whether the bug is truly in the tool that generated the class (the
groovy compiler?) or is actually in dx.

Thanks.

-dan