I'm a few weeks in to development of Light Racer 2.0 and Light Racer
3D.  I just thought I'd let any interested developers know that I've
decided to journal the entire development experience on my blog at
http://www.rbgrn.net/content/215-light-racer-3d-development-journal

I'm not posting all of the code to the game but I am willing to help
others if they need help with math, general game programming or
Android specific questions.  I'm covering some interesting topics
which include efficient AI algorithms, fast drawing routines, mobile
game architecture, 2D interpolation, real-time multiplayer code and
eventually porting 2D game views to Android's OpenGL ES for 3D.

Thanks for all of the support on the group!  I hope you all enjoy the
journal.