This code used to work in SDK1.1 but stopped working in 1.5
I have a class that implements LocationListener

in the onLocationChanged(Location location) method I have:
Geocoder geocoder = new Geocoder(this, Locale.US);
try {
  List<Address> addresses = geocoder.getFromLocation
(location.getLatitude(), location.getLongitude(), 1);
}.....

In emulator I send gps info, which is passed into the location
variable at runtime:
mLatitude=37.78419876666667,mLongitude=-112.40200043333334,
But the address List is empty.  In sdk 1.1 I get google's address on
shoreline, mtn view.

Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks,

Zhao