Hi,

I am trying to convert the hprof generated by android to standard
format using the code at http://bigflake.com/HprofConv.c.txt. For this
i goto unix and
1) type gcc HprofConv.c (this is the file containg the code from above
link)
2) next i type,          ./a.out heap-profile.hprof standard1.hprof

This creates the standard1.hprof file. On double clicking this file
JProfiler tries to open this file, but, the following error comes:

"An unrecoverable error occured:
java.lang.ArithmeticEception: / by zero"

Can you please help me to come out of this..

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Zhubham