You are cross-posting to multiple lists. Please stop that.

> But Romain, what should I do if I am trying to call the function
> invokeOemRilRequestStrings()? I am trying to send AT commands via this
> interface.

If you are writing applications to the SDK, to be deployed on existing
devices, you cannot call invokeOemRilRequestStrings() or anything else on
private classes.

If you are making changes to the firmware, please stick to the thread you
started on [android-platform], as that is a more relevant group than this
one.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com