I don't think there is much to help you do this kind of processing on a
whole large image at once within the phone on the current SDK.

I think you might have to read a part of the image, process it, and
write it out filter style, implementing all the image
compression/decompression yourself.

Or you could determine what processing needs to be done on the phone,
and post the image to a server to do the actual processing.