Hi everybody.

I am writing a service which listens an incoming call. I have a
function but it behaves differently under these cases

when i call the function in case
 case TelephonyManager.CALL_STATE_OFFHOOK:

it works!

when I call the same function in case
 case TelephonyManager.CALL_STATE_RINGING:

it doesnt work.

it seems that when an incoming call happens the system blocks some
components. what should I do to prevent from this situation. Should I
move my calculation to a background thread? Does it work in that way ?