On Apr 20, 1:23 pm, Mariano Kamp <mariano.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But isn't the real problem that you would need a totally different
> package name to upload it to the Android Market?

I'd love to hear if anyone has an elegant solution for this. Mine is
very ugly:

I have one manifest file for my full version and one of the demo
version. The demo manifest has a different package name (just "demo"
appended to the main package name). When I want to build the demo for
release I replace the manifest with the demo version and then I have
to use Eclipse to rename my main Java package to match.

Anyone have a better way? I spent a day trying different ways of doing
this, with different projects using a common source directory, but the
insurmountable problem was that the R.java resource file was always
put in the package matching the manifest's package name.

--
Jon