Ok, understood. But i can't change now the way i manage those tabs. I
will consider your solution in future apps.
I think that the main reason to use Intents instead of views is that
some views can be hard to manage and the final TabActivity can be
really heavy to load and really ugly to read (the code i mean). So now
i need a "real" solution...

Thanks anyway Mark.