Hi everybody,

I got a question about the Android ApiDemos->Graphics->FingerPaint
demo. By using finger touch the screen, I can draw lines, of course, i
can use the lines to make up of letters, english or chinese or
japanese. Now I wonder if I can get the bounds of what I have drawn.
For example, the canvas' size is 200x100, and I draw some lines, which
located at a rectangle of 100x50, Is there a way that I can get the
(startX, startY, width, height) value?

The reason I want to get that value is I want to save the drawing to
little pictures, I do not want to have the blank edge of the canvas.

One more question: If I want to save the drawing, should I save it to
database or file system? If I will do a lot of the drawings and I will
display the pictures later.

Thanks in advance.
I searched in the group and can not found very similar topics, so I
posted this one, if anyone of you have a link, I will be appreciated
for telling me that.