Dear fellow developers,

during the past few months I have been developing applications on
Android and now I have stumbled upon a problem I am not able to solve.

Currently I am working on an own widget using my own subclass of
SurfaceView. Everything works pretty similiar to the official
LunarLandar example.
My problem is following:
I would like to display a Button, then my widget, then more buttons.
Because my widget is so big, scrollbars appear. However scrolling
"does not work properly". When I scroll up, the first button and the
widget scroll up but the buttons after the widget do not scroll up.
They jump under "black free space" where the widget used to be and are
cut off.
To visualize what I mean, I have uploaded a screenshot here:
http://yfrog.com/37androidproblemp

I have a LinearLayout containing a ScrollView, and the ScrollView
contains another LinearLayout (with vertical orientation). Inside this
LinearLayout I have the buttons and my SurfaceView subclass.
Here is what my xml-Layout looks like: http://rafb.net/p/yv5PK088.html

I hope I've expressed my problem clear enough for everyone to
understand.
A sample project demonstrating this issue is available at http://drop.io/6zodu8a

With kind regards,

Chris