lggaleon wrote:
> Thank you very much.
> That's too bad. So,if I want to make my own seek bar, I need copy and
> modify AbsSeekBar and SeekBar
> classes? Doesn't make any sense for me

Technically, you could put your code in the android.widget namespace, in
which case the package-private onProgressRefresh() method may be
available to you. This is not recommended, unless you are doing this
work as part of making a contribution to the firmware.

Or, you can subclass SeekBar and find ways around having to override
onProgressRefresh().

Or, as you suggest, you can copy whatever classes you need to your own
package and modify them as you see fit.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android App Developer Training: http://commonsware.com/training.html