Hello.

I have this task:
Need to play short (0.3-0.4 sec) sounds all the time. When sound is
played, it should start again, etc. User can press button to reset
sound - it should stop and lunch.

I did many tests. I tried to create 1 MediaPlayer, then do this:
        MediaPlayer.OnCompletionListener complListener = new
MediaPlayer.OnCompletionListener()
        {
                public void onCompletion(MediaPlayer mp) {
                        lunchSound(); // "rewind"
                }
        };

        private boolean lunchSound()
        {
                try
                {
                        mplayer.seekTo(0); // move to start
                        mplayer.start();
                        return true;
                }catch(Exception e){}
                return false;
        }
When user press button, I call lunchSound();

It works great on emulator and on device if I have eclipse+debugger
on.
When I disconnect debugger, I have very strange errors - sound can
stop at all (till program restart), sound can start "repeating" (play
0.1-0.2 sec, then restart). Can someone please provide me some info
about problem?
Thanks.