On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 7:09 AM, code_android_festival_way <
festival.s...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> At the moment I am trying to update my application to Android 1.5.
>
> In Android 1.1 I was able to detect the BT state with catching the
> following broadcasts:
>
> <action android:name="android.bluetooth.intent.action.ENABLED" />
> <action android:name="android.bluetooth.intent.action.DISABLED" />
> <action
> android:name="android.bluetooth.intent.action.REMOTE_DEVICE_FOUND" />
> <action
> android:name="android.bluetooth.intent.action.REMOTE_DEVICE_DISCONNECTED" /
> >
> <action
> android:name="android.bluetooth.intent.action.REMOTE_DEVICE_CONNECTED" /
> >
> <action
> android:name="android.bluetooth.intent.action.BONDING_CREATED" />
>
> After testing with Android 1.5 I recognized that only:
>
> <action
> android:name="android.bluetooth.intent.action.BLUETOOTH_STATE_CHANGED" /

1) These are not part of the public API. If you use them it is at your own
risk, and your app will probably break again going forward beyond cupcake.

2) Your question is easily answered by looking at the source.

    /** Broadcast when the local Bluetooth device state changes, for example
     *  when Bluetooth is enabled. Will contain int extra's BLUETOOTH_STATE
and
     *  BLUETOOTH_PREVIOUS_STATE. */
    @SdkConstant(SdkConstantType.BROADCAST_INTENT_ACTION)
    public static final String BLUETOOTH_STATE_CHANGED_ACTION =