Hi,

I have TabActivity that uses 2 other ListActivities for the tabs.
Both underlying ListViews are set to CHOICE_MODE_MULTIPLE.
When I run the following sequence of events, I get a strange result:
1) Setup one activity (tab) and its ListView using a CursorAdapter,
including checking some items on the list
2) Reorient the screen (open the keyboard)
3) Setup the second activity (tab) and its ListView using a
CursorAdapter, including checking some items on the list
4) Switch back to the first tab

At this point, I can see in Eclipse that although (of course) each
ListView is a distinct object, the internal variable used to store the
checked state of items, called mCheckStates, is the SAME OBJECT
REFERENCE in each of the ListViews.

Clearly this is an issue, since the two views should not share the
checked state of items between them.

If I skip step #2, this does not occur

Here is a bit more detail:
After Step 1: ListView1 is object reference @1, ListView1.mCheckStates