Hi,
I am attempting to animate an ImageView using frame-by-frame
animation. I am using the following code:

ImageView pacImageV = (ImageView) findViewById(R.id.pacAnim);
pacImageV.setBackgroundResource(R.anim.pacanim);
pacManCharAnim = (AnimationDrawable) pacImageV.getBackground();

*********************************

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<FrameLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent">

    <android.pacman.com.PacManMainView
      android:id="@+id/pacman_main_view"
      android:layout_width="fill_parent"
      android:layout_height="fill_parent"/>

    <RelativeLayout
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent" >

        <TextView
          android:id="@+id/gamescreen_txt"
                  android:text="@string/hello"
                  android:visibility="visible"
          android:layout_width="wrap_content"
          android:layout_height="wrap_content"
          android:layout_centerInParent="true"
          android:gravity="center_horizontal"
          android:textColor="#88ffffff"
          android:textSize="24sp"
          android:paddingTop="400px"/>
     </RelativeLayout>

     <ImageView
        android:id="@+id/pacAnim"
        android:layout_width="20px"
        android:layout_height="20px"
        android:scaleType="center"
        android:src="@drawable/pac01"/>

</FrameLayout>

*********************************

<animation-list xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
    android:oneshot="true">
    <item android:drawable="@drawable/pac01" android:duration="200" /

    <item android:drawable="@drawable/pac02" android:duration="200" /

</animation-list>

Logcat shows a null pointer exception for the
pacImageV.setBackgroundResource(R.anim.pacanim) line.
Perhaps I am following the example incorrectly. I am using the 1.5
sdk. Can anyone assist with this?

Thanks