I was wondering.. I've been following the android development for
quite a time now.. I am certainly not an developer but why doesn't the
android group bring out an application with wich u can simpel install
android over your current windows mobile..

I know that there are lot's of things that may give error like unkown
hardware and stuff.. But if there is an application made that you can
run on your pc (win,mac,linux) witch can detect what sort of hardware
your phone has and if its capitble of running android (1.5) then it
would over you to install it from your desktop..

And the software alsof should backup the original windows mobile rom
file..

I was suprised they didn't do this already because it wouild be a
great change for Android to really steal some of the windows mobile
market..

Is there any changes such an idea is possible?

(sorry for my rubbish English)