I can duplicate this too. What information can we provide that would
be of use.

Segments from logcat that might be of interest:

D/qemud   (  560): fdhandler_accept_event: accepting on fd 10
D/qemud   (  560): created client 0x1bea8 listening on fd 15
D/qemud   (  560): client_fd_receive: attempting registration for
service 'sensors'
D/qemud   (  560): client_fd_receive:    -> received channel id 15
D/qemud   (  560): multiplexer_handle_control: unknown control message
(26 bytes): 'ko:connect:0f:service busy'

>From emulator --debug all

mulator: hw_sensors_send: 'acceleration:0:8.49571:4.905'
emulator: qemud_serial_send: channel= 6 len= 28 'acceleration:
0:8.49571:4.905'
emulator: hw_sensors_send: 'sync:3550211158'
emulator: qemud_serial_send: channel= 6 len= 15 'sync:3550211158'
emulator: qemud_serial_read: channel= 2 len= 45
'0029power:light:brightness:button_backlight:0'
emulator: qemulator_light_brightness: light='button_backlight' value=0
window=0x8688e0